Monday 1 April 2013

Tau advanced order

So much to the dismay of my wife, I have placed a preorder for some of the Tau stuff. Despite being slightly pessimistic about the look of some of the models from the leaked pictures. Much like the stormtalon I've actually grown quite fond of them. The preview video also helped a lot.
My preorder consists of the following:
Farsight
Crisis enforcer commander
Fireblade
2x riptide battleships
2x flyers
Broadside
Pathfinders

I do fear that the codex is not going to do these units justice though, having been written by Jeremy vetock who wrote the dark angels codex. Unfortunately some of the new units in that codex are overcosted, especially the flyers. Yet the rest of the codex is relatively well balanced.

Guess we will find out next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment