Friday 26 September 2014

Journal of a Sentient Grot: Don't Get Cocky, Kid...

Curses!

The revolution is postponed!

I had developed a super weapon, a fortress hidden beneath the wastes of this planet that when finished, would fly across the galaxy and unleash awesome destructive power. With it I would free my cousins from the yoke of Orkish oppression, and maybe blow up a planet or two just for shits and giggles...

But now it's all ruined, the whole thing destroyed, because of some random dirt eating flyboy Ork...

I suppose my overconfidence was my weakness...

Who'd have thought someone would drop explosives down a small thermal exhaust port. Knew I should have put a gate on that thing...

Now at the top of Ereyous deathlist... when the revolution comes my friend...
 



2 comments:

  1. Love the fighter! It's fantastic!

    I honestly think the ork deathstar would be more likely destroyed by a warboss shoving a grot down the wrong chute though :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I have to admit I saw someone elses conversion online somewhere, for a deffkopta. I was tempted to do a squadron myself, however a quick check of my bitzbox showed that I lacked the parts for several small ones... I could however, rustle up the parts for one dakkajet sized one...

      As for the Deffstars demise, you're probably on the right track, though with the accuracy of typical ork firepower, it's as likely to be killed by it's own planet killing weapon somehow... They miss the target, badly, then jump through the warp and manage to arrive at the same time/place as the missed laser beam...

      Delete